DON'T BE HERE NOW!
PRECEPTS OF THE ORDER OF DISORDER:
The Three Tenets-
The Ten Guidelines-
1. Donít kill anything by taking it seriously
2. Donít steal anything unless you can get away with it (and you can't)
3. Donít worry about promiscuity; no one would look twice at you- you clown
4. Donít lie by pretending to know anything
5. Forget about intoxicants, you are already a mess
6. Laugh at yourself at least as often as you laugh at others
7. If someone makes a fool of themselves, pay your respects and join in the fun
8. If you can, smile. If possible, giggle. Whenever there is a chance, laugh with all your might.
9. Have fun.
10. Donít laugh at Bernie, Yoowho, or KukuÖ.
SEE OUR PROFESSORS
Mr YooWHO? and Moshe CoHEN singing in Chiapas, Mexico:
LOVE IS A ROSE
The Order of Disorder honors Mother and Father:
Zen Peacemakers Sangha & Clowns without Borders
which is witch?
i.smacc (Institute of Sacred Mischief and Contemplative Clowning)
celebrates Buddha's BIRTHDAY (liturgy here)
To hold ourselves lightly and play with ourselves, publicly, whenever possible.
FIVE RANKS OF KUKUSHI
1. Disorder found. When you stub your toe, or fart in a crowded elevator- suddenly there is a weightless feeling, as if someone pulled the rug out from under you- “Wish you could get away?” This is disorder, which is hidden beneath the surface of all phenomenal existence. Disorder is completely incomprehensible and not very relevant, but it can be as fun as hell, so drop all your fears and leap in. A disclaimer- there can be an angry aspect of having the inherent meaninglessness of yourself revealed (to whom?), and this needs to be worked through. Disorder without compassion is just more of the same shit that humans have always fallen into. So, although it is not always nice, pure disorder is never mean.
2. Honoring the disorder in your life. Once the underlying disorder is seen, you can’t just run around naked and screaming, at least not all day long. So you go back to folding the laundry, and working, and talking to people as though they weren’t insane, but always with your eyes wide open to manifestations of disorder within the apparent order, like dust bunnies and open zippers and children’s eyes and banana peels on the stairs.
3. Getting real. This is getting in touch with the disorder in you. It is one thing to see how goofy everyone and everything else is, but where it gets real, and the rubber hits the street is when you start seeing what a mess you are, and coming to terms and loving that about yourself. Bet you hadn’t thought of yourself as a phenomenal existence, you dope.
4. Mutual deterioration. With the grime of the world smeared all over you, you smile and laugh amidst the ashes. As you become familiar but not too comfortable with disorder, you start letting loose and allowing the disorder to reveal itself through and as you. Whoopee cushions and red noses and clown horns are considered expedient means for reminding the disorder within phenomena-dressed-in-suits, and caught up in being serious, that it is still there and hopefully bringing it out to dance.
5. Disorder attained. Finally, there is no allowing, controlling or manifesting and things just get goofy as all get up, and completely out of control. This is one hell of a party, and just don’t worry about who you wake up next to so long as you wake up laughing.
LONG LIVE eCcentriCs,
levitYnistiCs, and eXuberostiCs
ORIGIN MYTH of OD
TO THE MISHUGGENAHS:
MOTTOS FOR THE MINDLESS
PISSING IN THE SNOW
n O c A N dO
n o c and o
n O c a N d O
nO CaN Dooooo
N O C A N D o
n O c a N d o
n o c a n d oooooo
n o c a n d o
- n o ca n do
n O c an D o
c a n
CLOWN YOUR ZEN
A FEAST OF FOOLS
ONCE WAS COMING SOON
JULY 5&6 2008 in MONTAGUE, MASS
SEE HERE NOW
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP